One of my favourite, Super easy, delicious, quick, filling and healthy breakfast.
Gluten and dairy free, low fodmap, blood sugar balancing recipe.
1. Mash the banana with a fork, add in the two eggs then whisk them together.
2. Heat a splash of coconut oil in a non stick frying pan on a medium heat.
3. Add 2tbsp dollops into the pan to form each pancake (optional)
4. Cook each side for 2-3 minutes
5. Sprinkle with cinnamon
6. Add your choice of topping and it’s done
As a topping I usually add some coconut based Greek style dairy free yoguhurt, blueberry and walnut.